logo

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline luca  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 23, 2017 2:53:30 PM(UTC)
luca

hello, everyone,
i make a project about building the communicationn between PLC of Siemens and software 4DIAC. In fact it can connect the 4diac to PLC of siemens integrated with opc ua server. But the 4DIAC support only the method call to read/ write value from server and the PLC of siemens only support the varible Nodeclass. So i want to ask,if UaExpert can send the received data from a opc ua server to other opc ua server, meanwhile convert the data as variable Nodeclass in methode Nodeclass to be called. And then realize a both communication between two opc ua server´╝č Or does it have other products of MatrikonOPC to realize this situation?
Thank you very much in advance!
Offline Shubhi Gogna  
#2 Posted : Thursday, August 24, 2017 3:59:09 AM(UTC)
Shubhi Gogna

Hi Luca,

Thanks for reaching out to us. As I understand you want to exchange data from one OPC UA Server to another OPCUAServer via UAExpert and also want to change Variable NodeClass to Method Nodeclass. Please correct me if my understanding is wrong.

Please not that UAExpert does not have capability of exchanging data from one UAServer to another. In order to assist you further can you please tell which OPCUAServer are you using? Is the Server built out of our SDK or it is from some other vendor. Also, can you please describe in more detail what do you mean by changing Variable Nodeclass to Method nodeclass?

Please reply back to me with the requested information so that I can answer you further.

Regards,
Shubhi Gogna