logo

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Prasanna Dhala  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 12:24:35 AM(UTC)
Prasanna Dhala

Dear all,
I am using Matrikon OPC IEC 61850. I am having some system defined tags (e.g ft1:check,ft1:test where ft1 is the name of server) and i have created some user defined tag (e.g. ft1:p1 ). but i failed to add it. Whenever i want to Validate it is showing some error "the item definition does not does not match the server's configuration".
please help.

Thank you
regards
Prasanna

Edited by user Wednesday, August 31, 2016 1:16:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Roger Fortune  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 3:22:32 AM(UTC)
Roger Fortune

Was thanked: 35 time(s) in 32 post(s)
The error message you are receiving indicates that the tag syntax may be incorrect. Please check Page 65 of the MatrikonOPC Server for IEC61850 User Manual, which is available from the Windows Start menu under MatrikonOPC\IEC61850\Help. If you are unsuccessful after consulting the user manual, please email support@matrikonopc.com and the MatrikonOPC Support Team will assist you further.
thanks 1 user thanked Roger Fortune for this useful post.
Offline Prasanna Dhala  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 4:13:41 AM(UTC)
Prasanna Dhala

hi Roger,

thank you very much for your support. i checked it out. let me confirm whether will I get Logical device and logical node name from the IED driver or from where will i get it?

Edited by user Wednesday, August 31, 2016 4:19:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified